As authorized tourist, you are welcome as a member of the Swedish Guide Association.
Relevant guide training and authorization is a prerequisite for admission as member of the Swedish Guide Association.
When you have completed your education and obtain authorization, you are welcome to apply for membership through your regional or local guide association connected to the Swedish Guide Association. In some cases, an authorized tourist granted membership SveGuide as single member.
Membership is granted by SveGuides board. When a regional or local guide association wishing to apply for membership in SveGuide the application must be supported by the minutes of the current association membership meeting.
What benefits do you have as a member of the Swedish Guide Association?
Through your membership, you get
- Marketing through SveGuides website,
- Ability to guide national authorization
- Training and skills development
- Monitoring of guide issues nationally and internationally to make visible the authorized tourist guide’s role and importance
- Access to a wide network of knowledge and information on issues concerning tourist guide profession.
The membership fee consists of an annual fee per compound, and a fee per member. Individual members pay per person. The membership fee is set annually by SveGuides union meeting.
If you have questions about your or your association’s membership, please contact a member responsible: firstname.lastname@example.org